Month: January 2021
I Needed a New Ice Maker
I have always loved to eat ice. I know that there are dentists out there that say this is bad for a person’s teeth, but I only eat ice that is soft. When I moved into my new apartment, the refrigerator did not have an ice maker. I don’t like to eat the cubes that are made in plastic trays, so I knew that I was going to have to buy an ice maker on my own. I looked at a website that had reviews and details on the 10 best ice makers on the market now, and it did not take me long to find the one that I wanted to buy.
It does not take a lot of space on the counter, and it is not ugly either. I saw some that were not nice looking at all, and I automatically disqualified those ones just on that basis. This one is silver, but it can come in different colors. I like the silver though because it matches my stove and fridge. It also makes three different sizes of ice. The setting to go between the three sizes is very easy to change.
I also like that it makes 27 pounds of ice every day. There is no way I could eat that much ice, but I do use ice for other things too. When we go to the beach, I would always stop at the store and buy a couple of bags of ice for the coolers. Now, I don’t have to do that. I am able to bag the ice a couple of days ahead of time and store it in my freezer, and that actually saves me a lot of money. I like that it looks good, it makes good ice, and it makes ice fast. To me, that is all that matters!
The Amazing Secret To Keep Readers Reading Without Mercy
Do you know at least 98% of the people who read your sales letter would simply skip it?
What if there’s a way, so you could seduce your prospects and literally FORCE them to read your sales pitch�all without trying much at all? Sounds too good to be true? Well, you’ll discover why this is possible in a while, but first�
Have you ever heard about the “BUCKET BRIGADE”?
Here is Wikipedia’s description if you haven’t heard about it:
“A bucket brigade is a method for transporting items where items are passed from one stationary person to the next. More specifically, it refers to a method of firefighting before the advent of hand pumped fire engines, whereby firefighters would pass buckets to each other to extinguish a blaze. This method generally maximizes THROUGHput.”
If you noticed, it says maximizes THROUGHput at the end. And why is the reason?
You see in Copywriting terms: This actually involves putting several sentences of lead in copy… or sub-heads… or several visible questions that suckers your readers’ eyes back into the sales letter as they are scanning/scrolling own the page… so he is SO CURIOUS about what’s coming next�he can’t help but to FINISH READING through (paragraph after paragraph) to satisfy his curiosity instantly!
Imagine this: what would you achieve if you can make someone find it hard to sleep, simply because they haven’t finish READING your entire sales letter? And, if you can make them finish reading everything you say in your copy to convince them for the sale… what would happen to your conversions and PROFITS?
Well this is the power of the bucket brigade.
But, what are some examples of the bucket brigade? To satisfy your want for more… here are lists of them you can use in your copy starting today: – Here’s why
– Sounds impossible
– And it gets better
– The fact is
– What’s more
– You see
– Think about it
– As if that’s not enough
– As it turns out
– And much, much MORE… You get the IDEA. Something that pulls readers in with a few short, but INTRIGUING words used to bring readers back into the sales letter every few paragraphs. Having used the bucket brigade to turn a boring, same ol’ sales copy as every one else into a ‘cash-dispensing machine’… I’ve never since write copy without using this “secret” strategy ever again. Now that you know how to keep your readers READING without mercy, please keep this “secret” to yourself and have your prospects wondering… how, did you ever kept them staying until the end of the sales letter?
Copyright (c) 2008 Quick Turn Marketing International, Ltd.
4 Useful Internet Marketing Tips
Marketing online may seem easy, but it is much harder than you can imagine. Statistics show that 20 percent of the internet marketers are making 80 percent of the income. This leaves only 20 percent of the income for 80 percent of the rest of you.
If you follow the internet marketing tips listed below you can be successful online.
1. When you are choosing which product or service to promote it is important that you choose the product or service that will be able to sell and not the one which you will get the most commission with.
If you promote something that is not wanted but has a high commission rate you run the risk of not selling any products at all. Likewise though, if you sell a product that is wanted with a decent commission you have a higher chance of making money.
2. If you are going to enter into a field it is important that you become an expert in that field. If you become a credible source on a subject on the internet people will begin to trust your opinion and you will be able to sell them the product or service you are selling.
The best way to become a credible source in your field is to write articles on your field and distribute them through a variety of article directories. Another way is to go through forums and help people who ask for it. Both of these ways are great to show that you are knowledgeable in your field and are good ways to get traffic to your site and promote your product.
3. Another good way to promote a product is to provide a testimonial of it. If you have tried the product or service than putting your own testimonial of it on your site is a great way to promote it. If you have not personally tried the product you should find reviews of it and place them on your site.
4. One of the most important internet marketing tips that you should memorize is traffic is key. Traffic is the key to having a successful web site and a failure. You will not see the results that you are looking for without a good stream of traffic to your site.
Search engine optimization is one of the best ways to generate traffic to your site. So that you appear on search engine searches every one of your web sites needs to be optimized for a specific keyword.
If you want to be one of the people in the 20 percent that are making 80 percent of the income than you need to follow these internet marketing tips.